Marination time : 30 mins
Cooking time : 30 mins
Chicken : 1/2 kg, wash and cut into pieces of required size
1 onion : finely chopped
1 capsicum : cut into pieces of required size
1 tomato : roughly chopped
Garam masala powder : as per your taste
Coriander : finely chopped for garnishing
oil : 2 tablespoons
Curd : 2 tablespoons
Coriander powder : 2 tablespoons
Chilli powder : 1 tablespoon
Turmeric : 1/4 teaspoon
Ginger garlic paste : 1 teaspoon
Lime juice : 1 teaspoon (adjust as per your taste)
Salt : to taste
1. Marinate the chicken and leave it in fridge for 30 mins.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and saute till it’s transparent.
3. Add chopped capsicum and saute for few minutes.
4. Add chopped tomato and saute till it becomes soft.
5. Add the marinated chicken and cook on medium flame till the chicken becomes soft. You can add water as per your required consistency. Adjust the spiciness.
6. Add garam masala powder before removing from the heat and combine well.
7. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with rice. If you want to prepare this dish for roti or naan, prepare it as a semi-dry curry.