Chicken: 1 kg
Onion: 2; finely chopped
Tomato: 2; finely chopped
Capsicum: 2 cups chopped pieces
Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tablespoon
Yogurt: 1/2 cup
Lime Juice: 2 – 3 tablespoons
Dark Soya Sauce: 1 tablespoon
Tomato Sauce: 2 tablespoons
Turmeric Powder: 1 teaspoon
Coriander Powder: 2 tablespoons
Chilli Powder: 1 tablespoon (adjust as per taste)
Garam Masala Powder: 1 teaspoon
Salt: as per taste
Coriander Leaves: 2 tablespoons finely chopped leaves
Oil: 2 tablespoons
1. Marinate chicken with yogurt, salt, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, lime juice and soya sauce for 30 minutes.
2. Heat tablespoon oil in a heavy bottom wok. Add marinated chicken. Cook on medium heat in the water oozed from chicken (add water only if necessary). Cook till water is almost evaporated.
3. Finally add tomato sauce and garam masala powder. Combine well. Remove from heat and keep aside.
4. In another wok, heat the remaining oil. Add sliced onion and saute till transparent.
5. Add chopped capsicum and saute on high flame for 30 – 45 seconds. Add the cooked chicken, chopped coriander leaves and combine well.
6. Remove from heat and serve hot with any flat bread or flavored rice.