Eggs: 4; beat eggs in a bowl until they froth
Onion: 1; finely chopped
Tomato: 1; finely chopped
Green Chilli: 2; finely chopped
Garlic Flakes: 2; grated
Coriander Powder: 1 teaspoon
Chilli Powder: as per taste
Salt: as per taste
Oil: 1 tablespoon
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add chopped green chillis and grated garlic. Saute for few seconds.
2. Add finely chopped onion and saute till it turns transparent.
3. Add chopped tomato and saute till it turns mushy.
4. Add salt, coriander powder, chilli powder and combine well.
5. Add beaten eggs and cook just like scrambled eggs. Make sure the moisture is completely evaporated. Remove from heat and serve hot with Indian flat bread or dosa.